Dynamic Faith. I have always wanted my faith to be something I was known for. I want to live boldly for my faith in a way that sets me apart from those around me. Dynamic faith requires action, dedication, and trust. When I thought of dynamic faith in the Bible, my mind immediately turned to Acts.
This year, I have taken faith steps. I have left my job when we felt like God called me home. We pulled our youngest when God told us to homescchool. We have continued on in the adoption process– and even got hurt in the process. In each of these areas, God has asked me to take my faith to a new level. Each step makes me pull closer to Him, and makes my faith more dynamic.
Yet, I still have a long way to go. I still worry sometimes- even though I have watched God provide. I hope I am preparing my daughter right – even though I have seen her grow in faith, maturity, and academically. I wonder when we will finish the adoption process and bring home the baby God has for us. I think about the future and wonder what faith steps are next.
As my faith gets tested- and made stronger- I am watching God walk the path right with me. He holds my hand, and he holds my heart.
This faith journey is a life long process. When I think of faith in the Bible, and living in dynamic times, I am reminded of the book of Acts.
This fall, I am going to be joining Good Morning Girls as we walk through the book of Acts. We are going to read one chapter a day, Monday through Friday.
I am super excited about my Acts Journal. This journal is NOT a devotional, but does give you a place to write your SOAK. It also has:
- A Synopsis of the book of Acts
- Daily Verse of the Day (in case you need an idea on what to SOAK – You can use any verses though!)
- Daily Reflection Question
- The color code Chart.
I was so honored to play a part in the journal process by writing the synopsis for the Journal! <3 You can get your journal on Amazon! There is one for boys as well if you have a son who is going to follow along. Also -there are still printables available at Women Living Well.
This session, I am doing things different. I am NOT running a Facebook Group! This blog is growing – and taking more time! Homeschooling takes more time! My ministry at Good Morning Girls takes time! So, I have decided not to run a private group.
HOWEVER- I want to study with you!
- So, each day at 7:00 am EST I am going to post the verse of the day on Facebook. If you want to study with me- feel free to share your SOAK there. I will be sharing there as well!
- You can find me on Instagram around 8:00 AM – you can share your soak with me there – OR take your OWN picture and use the hashtags #goodmorninggirls #worshipfulliving. If you use the #worshipfulliving hashtag- I will be sure to come by and give you some LOVE! <3
- Tweet a small thought using the hastags #goodmorninggirls #worshipfulliving. I will check the #worshipfulliving hashtag every day!
- PERISCOPE! This is NEW!!! And I love it! Periscope is a live stream app! You can follow me @Worshipfullivin (you can download the app on your phone or tablet) and you can watch me LIVE at 3:00 pm EST! I will share my reading with you and you can type yours in the comments! We might even do some scope hops (where you can scope live!) if people show an interest.
- Blog: I am not sure I will blog each chapter- but you know me. I will write as God inspires my heart. There will be a post every Wednesday that will also include links to my Periscopes!
I want to connect with you. I know that Facebook groups are great- but these other things are all areas I am already on! I am also wanting to see us get the Word of God all over the internet. I feel like by all of sharing on all our social media- this will get God’s Word out on the feeds- and God’s Word does not return void!
If you are wanting to see a video about the Journals and the Periscope “meet” time – you can watch one here:
*This video was recorded on Periscope- any reference to comments (or if I seem like I am reading random things), hearts and followers are a part of the Periscope App. You can see them when you watch live!*
Alright, chime in! Are you ready for dynamic faith? I am! Let’s live boldly for God this fall and read the book of Acts together!
Worshiping With My life,